The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Your Family Would be Better off With a Housewife

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2006/08/27/your-family-would-be-better-off-with-a-housewife-so-would-mine/http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2006/08/27/your-family-would-be-better-off-with-a-housewife-so-would-mine/

I find this article very interesting and very counter American culture.  Honestly I don't run into very many housewives.  And when I speak with young ladies most know nothing about how to do anything in the home.  The days of public school teaching girls how to take care of the home are gone for ever.  I saw a big change when I was in high school.  I was of the last batch of girls that got home economics in school.  It had been my dream to teach home economics and then stop when I got married but, by the time I got into college, home economics was no longer being taught.  In fact, at that time women were being told they were the same as men and we were taught to work outside the home, to not marry, and to have abortions.  It was a hard time for me in high school.  I still really wanted to be a housewife and take care of my family.  I used to be made fun of.  I was told that because I wanted to marry and take care of my family that I was retarded.  And even now in America it is not looked at as being good to be a housewife.  

No comments:

Post a Comment