The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Marillas Apparel Modest Plain Dresses and Aprons

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarillasApparel?ref=pr_faveshops

I've recently come across this lovely shop that has some of the best well made modest and plain cape dresses and aprons I've ever seen. The dresses zip up in the back with zippers and the aprons tie and button in the back. I'd make sure she knew you wanted that in the notes as she also makes items for the Amish who use pins and safety pins.
She has different styles of sleeves, full with elastic, full straight, and a 3/4 sleeve. The skirts come a-line, gathered and pleated. She has a nice selection of plain cotton fabrics in nice colors and also can do custom designs and use ones own fabric if you want a different fabric than ones she has. Click on the link above and order your new plain and beautiful fashions.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Modest Christian Lady ,
    I just wanted to thank you for the link to Marillas Apparel. I have been looking for an apron like the one pictured above for some time. I clean houses and offices and am always spotting my dresses with some bleach or cleaner. A full coverage apron like that one will be great to wear to protect my dresses. Regards,
    Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I was able to be helpful. God Bless

    ReplyDelete