The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Some thoughts on woman's clothing in a movie I saw set in the early 1960's

Hello Ladies,
Yesterday I saw a movie and was struck by the fact that during the early 1960's ladies wore dresses almost all the time. The ladies looked feminine and very pretty. They were very easy to distinguish from men. Now days I don't know most of the time what I'm looking at. I find myself saying "it" because I really need to ask them "What are you a man or a woman ?" Not a problem back then. I noticed that a lot of the fashions were also modest and found several sites that showed free patterns that one can make online. Here are some that I had liked. I hope they will be useful to you also. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/352758583285177282/

No comments:

Post a Comment