The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Find a way to support pro-life



I never got involved before although I never believed in abortion. I always knew I could never do an abortion. The idea of killing a child is just something I could never do. But somehow now God is getting me to understand how important it is to take a stand and help people. I don't have all the answers yet and don't totally understand how all this got started. Actually doing this website has let me look more deeply into why there is the dislike of being feminine. I like this group in New Mexico because they are open to all people. One doesn't have to be Roman Catholic. One of the things or events that made me feel I had to learn what I could do was the story a woman told me about her abortion. She told me it was a very late term abortion (eight months). She described that the head came out, the baby cried(she must have been mistaken but it is what she said) and the doctor cut its head off and pulled out the rest of the baby. And she said it was a boy. That story was so horrifying to me. The story actually gave me nightmares. And the story makes living in America fearful to me. I like that they say to always talk in a good way like Christ and to pray. Prayer is powerful to me. I came back to Christ because someone had prayed for me for four years.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment