The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kannicks Korner place for caps and bonnets

http://www.kannikskorner.com/patwomen2.htm

I have found bonnets to be the most practical. I have a skin disease and need to keep sun off my face. Will I've tried all kinds of hats and by the time it was wide enough to cover my face I couldn't drive with it on. And if it were a small enough that I could drive I got problems with my face so I went to bonnets. Strangely the lady thinks one can not hear with bonnets on. I've been wearing one for years and have had no problem. Perhaps it is because they use a particular cardboard for the brim. My first bonnet is just with some foam. My second one uses a thick interfacing. Anyway, she has a nice assortment of bonnets and caps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment