The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Church reactions to me dressing modest

Hello Ladies,
One of the most interesting things is how people react to how I dress. Of course I have no support for dressing modest. But what I did with one lady telling me that even the Roman Catholic church doesn't veil and it is stupid if you don't wear a bikini to the beach is this. I asked, "Is there a dress code?" Answer, "No there isn't a dress code." Then I can wear what I want. Answer, "Will I think people can take modesty too far." I say again, "Didn't you say there is no dress code?" Answer, "Yes, there is no dress code." I say to them,"Then I can wear what I want to wear?" So after continuing to ask about the dress code and being told that there was none then I kept saying that I can wear what I want to wear. Finally, Yeah, but I don't like what you wear. I answer," That's okay. I like it and intend to continue wearing it."

It amazes me how many ladies get all upset about someone dressing modest. It makes no since to me. If I were to go up to them and tell them you have to wear this and that. Then I could see them being upset or saying something to me. But, just because I don't like the fashion, or short shorts, or pants and feel comfortable dressing modest as I think God wants me to they get all upset and try to fight me. I also did this. "So where in the Bible does it say I have to wear pants?" I do this with abortion too. "What Bible verses say I must have an abortion.?" So far no one has found any verses that say I must dress like a man, I must wear pants, I must wear bikini's, or I must not cover my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment