The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Creating a feminine and modest wedding dress

Hello ladies,
My boyfriend has proposed to me and we will be wed in a couple of months. In the meantime, I've been busy creating a modest and feminine wedding dress. I had a dress that I got a long time ago before I realized modest dressing. It is pretty with flutter cap sleeves and gauze rest of the dress. So what I did was to get some thick satin on sale for 2 dollars a yard. I bought four yards and made a very modest underdress with a pattern from common sense patterns and so it wouldn't be too full I used the common sense patterns gathered skirt to the jewel neck dress bodice. It looks beautiful and modest and very inexpensive. I have also used flower patterns and with cheap crochet cotton have made crochet flowers and crochet netting for a belt, head piece, necklace, and brides purse. I'm using sense and sensibility . com lacy fingerless glove pattern for the gloves, I purchased veiling for 99 cents a yard from Hobby Lobby and just crocheted around the edge of a circle I cut to make my drop veil. I also crocheted the pew decorations, center pieces, favors too so all in all my entire wedding with dress etc is costing me $300.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment