The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Craftsy - A wonderful site for learning to sew and other home based crafts and skills

http://www.craftsy.com/

Hi Ladies,
Here I have been giving all these pattern companies for modest patterns and some of you may never have sewn. Also, it is hard to get out of the house with family, children to care for and other obligations. Will this is why I have mentioned Craftsy. I got a free course from them and decided to take it. I took the class for the librarian blouse. It was a blouse that I could easily make modest to Marylike standards. Will I was blown away by the class. It was better than when I used to take sewing in high school and university. I really recommend taking their classes for sewing and they also have other Titus 2 skills being taught too. They have cooking, knitting, etc. I hope you enjoy this wonderful site and get to learn skills you may not have had the ability to learn before now.

No comments:

Post a Comment