The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Why am I Doing This Blog - Part One

Hi Ladies, I want to give a little of my background. It can help you know why I am doing this blog. You have to understand that I left this country for a long time. When I left it was okay to wear dresses and skirts. It was okay to want to be a house wife. I was gone over 10 years and when I got back everything was changed. Almost no ladies wore skirts or dresses ever and feminism was the thing. When I came back all my family was gone. As I was by myself I had to work and I had become Christian. The first thing my boss told me is, "Get pants. No one can work in a dress." So I got pants because I needed the job. The next thing is I went to church and everyone wore pants. The ladies told me I had to wear pants. No one wears dresses or skirts in America. So I got rid of all my dresses and wore pants and got shoes that matched which looked like small men's shoes. Even the blouses were no longer called blouses but shirts and many looked no different than men's shirts. Then the ladies at church made fun of my hair so I cut it off short. I did all this because I felt forced and because Christian ladies made me feel wrong for dressing modest and feminine. Actually, they had me dress just like them. I want you to know that I wasn't happy dressing the way I was. I felt I had no choice. Later I left the church for many years and got involved in pagan religions. Funny, in pagan religion sky clad (naked) is considered the truth and free sex is a ritual. And Christians have followed suit and force everyone else to follow suit. Also, I wanted or hoped to get married. The women even in the church were against me wanting to marry. Even in the church there were a lot of people my age living together unmarried. There were also many that felt a person had to stay single their whole life. So this is what I came back to in America. Understand that none of the many churches I had gone into ever taught about modesty, being feminine, the importance of marriage, the importance of children and caring for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment