The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Friday, October 4, 2013

MARMEE DEAR AND COMPANY - ONE OF MY FAVORITE SITES

http://www.marmeedearandcompany.com/

I love this ladies site.  I've been there many times.  I've purchased her skirt pattern and made her skirt.  I've purchased the blouse pattern and have as yet to make it.  She is a lovely lady with all kinds of good things for future home makers.  Her site is very positive and upbeat.  As soon as I can I will place a picture of her skirt I made on my blog here.

She has apron patterns, girl patterns, ladies skirt and blouse pattern.  She has books and e books for house keeping, sewing, embroidery, baking, cleaning the home, recipes, etc.  She has supplies for home keeping and cooking and baking.  She has supplies for being a courteous person.  She has books for training young girls up to be good home makers.  The link is above.  Take a look and judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment