The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Monday, October 14, 2013

Kings Daughters - A very nice site with patterns for ladies modest clothing and girls modest clothing

Hi Ladies, Kings Daughters are a modest ladies and modest girls store. They have some ready made items that you can find a link for on their sewing store. They have a few ready made things to and there is a link for that as well on their sewing store. Their patterns remind me a lot of pioneer times in fashion. I like their pleated skirt and have made one. I like Melissa's dress and haven't quiet finished the one I made and they have a wonderful apron and vest pattern that I like a lot. The lady is very nice that runs the store. She helped me know how many yards of fabric I needed for the skirt. They have beautiful fabrics for sale. I have bought several of them. I can not find these beautiful cottons, and linin fabrics anywhere else. They have a few notions and because of them I learned to sew invisible zippers without a zipper foot. Click here to see their wonderful sewing store. http://www.modestsewingpatterns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment