The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Saturday, October 12, 2013

I followed modest because I prayed and now here is tangable proof

I read this article and was very much moved. I lost my husband 5 years ago and because I prayed and read bible I became convicted to dress modest and feminine. I knew I would be alone the rest of my life because I always saw men looking for the sexy woman. Not only that in an online woman's group there was a woman who got beat by her husband for dressing modest and feminine so I knew I would be alone the rest of my life. I said to God that is okay your will not mine and I continued to grow my modest wardrobe. It was hard. There were no modest items at my neighborhood stores. There were pants and the few dresses or skirts they did have were short and clingy. I just prayed over and over again and God slowly showed me modest pattern stores online. So I started sewing modest dresses and skirts that were calf length. (shorter didn't work it would hike up to the thigh when driving.) Also I got wider dresses because the stright skirt hiked up worse than shorter wide skirts. Later I found Mary Like dress standards which I have felt very comfortable with and use for creating all my clothes now. I'm still struggling. I need appropriate underpinnings but I have enough of a wardrobe to look modest and what gets me is this. Other women know I'm Christian without me saying a word. They don't like that I dress modest they say,"Christian women don't have to dress like that." "Why are you dressing like that" "The Bible doesn't say women have to dress like that." etc. But this article lets me better understand things and was a blessing from God. I went to a new church and met a wonderful man my age. (I'm an older woman) And he likes that I dress modest. What a blessing he is. He is so proper and kind and treats me like a real lady. He never tries to get sex from me. I'm so happy and blessed. See Sisters in skirts the law of attraction http://www.sistersinskirts.com/PDF/The-Law-of-Attraction.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment