The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Monday, October 7, 2013

Homemaker or Career Woman

Here is a video with info on women being homemakers.  Often in our modern society, it is very looked down upon to be a homemaker.  I have found from talking with a lot of women that many don't even know what to do in the home.  I have read that many women were on purpose not taught how to do things in the home by their mothers so they would basically be forced to be career women.  I hope this video will be an encouragement for those of you that want to be homemakers.  I hope this video will help you know that you are not wrong for being or wanting to be a homemaker.  I will also publish things to help women to learn and discover being a homemaker.  I personally believe it is okay to be a stay at home wife and a stay at home mother. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEZlKdffZo

No comments:

Post a Comment