The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Graceful Threads - A lady who sews modest clothes for girls and ladies, has wonderful fabrics, and other items

Hi ladies,

I've run into Graceful threads a long time ago.  Her shop is where I mostly get my fabric from.  She has Tropical Breeze fabrics and they are cheaper than other places.  I have also purchased other fabric from her and have been very happy with the quality of the fabric.  She has A+++ customer service.  She also sews modest clothing for ladies which includes, dresses, culottes, skirts, blouses, aprons, jumpers, night gowns, and underpinnings.  She also has other items too like bonnets, etc. 

I just love the girl clothes she makes.  They are so pretty.  It makes me wish I was a girl again. 

Check her out at http://www.gracefulthreads.com
Here is just one style she had.  A simple pullover style dress.  Very practical and pretty for ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment