The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Common Sense Patterns - a Modest Christian Ladies Pattern Store

Hi Ladies,
Here is one of my favorite places to buy Modest Christian patterns.  Melissa is a wonderful lady that is very helpful.  I purchase most of my patterns from her store and have made just about everything there.  Her patterns fit me perfectly and they are so easy to sew.  She has patterns for ladies, children, babies, and assessories.  She has night gowns, pettiblouses, blouses, skirts, vest, slips, pantilones, jumpers, dresses for ladies and girls.  I've even modified some of her patterns to make new styles.  Here is a dress I made from one of her patterns.  Sorry ladies, I do not like my body in the pictures.

The Drawstring Dress
 
This dress is mid calf, about 3 inches from neck, elbow length sleeves.  I made an underdress for this one because the fabric I had around the home was a little see through and I wanted a higher neckline.  I've had lots of compliments for this dress. 

Check out the pattern store at http://www.modestpatterns.com



No comments:

Post a Comment