The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Christian Coverings - various types of head covers for ladies that follow 1 Corenthians 11:1-15

Hi Ladies, I'm so happy because I will finally be able to purchase my winter bonnet. I'm not one to veil all the time but because of a skin disease I must keep the sun off my face even in winter. So I finally can purchase this wonderful Winter bonnet. Ladies Christian Coverings is just the place for ladies who veil all the time or only when praying and going to church. They have a very wide variety that can fit for all the various denominations. They even have patterns for those of you who sew. Please click the link and see what my new bonnet will look like. http://www.christiancoverings.com/item_37/Winter-Outer-Bonnet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment