The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Candle on the Hill

Hi Ladies,
I love this site too.  It is one of the first sites I found.  I think it is a great Modest Christian Ladies site and Titus 2 also.  They have patterns for modest dresses, skirts, blouses, slips, night gowns, socks.  They have patterns for men, women, children, babies.  I've made the socks from them and they were great.  I got compliments when I got my theruputic shoes.  The cloth socks are a lot faster to make than knitted socks.  Although I have to tell you that hand knitted socks are nice too.  They also have patterns for head covers for ladies that cover their heads.  I cover my head when I pray or go to church.  I will post later on some sites for head covers for ladies that use them.  They also have wonderful buttons.  I love the buttons.  I have purchased a bunch at a time.  I also got a ball cap pattern for my son.  They have lovely fabric too.  And perhaps one of the cheapest places to purchase solid colored fabric.  You have to check it out there is just too much to describe here. 
Oh, and they have free patterns too!!
http://www.candleonthehill.net/store/catalog.php?category=1

No comments:

Post a Comment