The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty

The Ringger Family a wonderful example of female modesty
. A wonderful example of female modesty. They have a clothing store http://www.ringgerclothing.com/

Friday, October 4, 2013

A Wonderful Place for Modest Ladies Patterns

Hello,
This is one of my favorite places for modest ladies patterns.  I've known Melissa for awhile now as I've almost purchased every one of her patterns.  She has modest skirt, dresses, underpinnings, pettiblouse patterns.  She has jumper patterns, blouse patterns, even some assesory patterns.  She has patterns for babies and girls as well.  I love her patterns because they are simple in style.  They are easy to sew and they fit me well.  She is a lovely Christian lady that is more than happy to help in any way she can in purchasing her patterns.  Check out her site at http://www.modestpatterns.com
Here is a picture of one of the dresses I made from her drawstring dress pattern.
Sorry ladies but I don't like taking pictures of myself.  This dress comes mid calf and has sleeves to the elbow.  The neckline come about three inches under the neck.  I made a special under dress for it because the fabric I had around the house was a little see through and because I wanted the neck line a little higher up.  This dress is the favorite one that I get a lot of compliments on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment